Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spray Painted Chandeliers

So, I have never been a big fan of chandeliers.  All that brass and crystal is just too much for me, personally; but lately, I have been seeing more and more of these popping up in design blogs and magazines with an updated look, a brand new shiny coat of spray paint.  Such a fun and whimsical way to update something that lends to looking so traditional.

Image Via

Image Via

Image by Addicted 2 Decorating

Image via Apartment Therapy


I must say, I just may have to jump on the bandwagon for this one.  Now, just to find an old chandelier.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree, they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are awesome! I would have a hard time painting a crystal chandy myself but I like the way it looks finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink one @ the top is in an awesome bar in Vancouver called Society. It looks pretty wicked in there too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...