Monday, June 27, 2011

My Favourite Place on Earth

Although I haven't done extensive travelling, I can say without a doubt, that my favourite place to visit is the Canadian Rocky Mountains.  There is just something so majestic about them.  I feel so inferior to their grandeur, as if I am nothing more than a mere speck.  

The Rocky Mountains hold many memories; family vacations, friends and camping trips, a whitewater rafting engagement, and a wedding.  How could this not be my favourite place?

A few of my favourite spots include:

1.  Golden, British Columbia; this is where we go whitewater rafting on the Kicking Horse River every year and where Jeff proposed!

2.  Banff, Alberta; my very first time camping was at Two Jack Lake in Banff National Park.  A must see sight should you have the chance, is Moraine Lake near Lake Louise.  The view is absolutely stunning.

3.  Panorama, British Columbia; a place where I have spent many a summer vacation with the family and also where Jeff and I married.

Moraine Lake

Moraine Lake


Moraine Lake

Panorama


Where is your favourite summer destination?

Linking up to:

Centsational Girl's Favourite Destinations Link Party


1 comment:

  1. Lovely space you got here! Stunning shots! Thanks for sharing:)
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...