Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WMBW: Woodland Wedding

My absolute favourite colour is green, so of course I had to put together an inspiration board incorporating this colour.  I absolutely adore outdoor weddings; nature is a great stage upon which to say, "I do!"  So today, on wedding mood board week, I have thrown together a couple ideas for a woodland themed wedding.


Image Sources:

1.  Wedding and Evening Gowns via greenweddingshoes.com
2.  Centrepieces via www.marthastewartweddings.com
3.  Flower Girl Dress via www.weddingbee.com
4.  Vintage Cocktail Dress via www.vintageous.com
5.  Mens Attire via weddings.theknot.com
6.  Cake via www.marthastewartweddings.com
7.  Wedding Favours via simplytamaranicole.blogspot.com
8.  Invitations via manolobrides.com

1 comment:

  1. You have shared a great post here. I'm trying to find Los angeles wedding venues for my brother's wedding early next year. Want the venue to be elegant and delightful as all my family and friends are going to attend it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...