Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DIY Fall Wreath

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope you are all enjoying the week thus far.  Just thought I would share a quick DIY wreath I made today.  











Materials:
  • Yarn
  • Felt
  • Pipe Insulation
  • Duck Tape
  • Scissors
  • Thread
  • Needle
  • Pins
  • Feathers (optional)
  • Ribbon
Instructions:

1.  Cut the pipe insulation to desired wreath circumference. 
2.  Duck tape both ends together to form the circle.
3.  Wrap yarn around to completely cover the pipe insulation.
4.  Sew on wreath decorations.

*** For the felt flower tutorial, please visit Mia Moo Designs, here.















Enjoy!


Linking up to:

Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday
Shabby Nest's Frugal Friday
Debbie Doo's Newbie Party
It's a Party at A Creative Princess
Southern Hospitality Fall Linky Party
Freshmen Friday at Home Savvy A to Z

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for this tutorial... You did a lovely job! I've been wanting to try those felt flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! I would love for you to link up Thursday (actually it starts tonight) to It’s a Party!
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I found your site through a bloggy party and am a new follower. Your fall wreath is super cute.

    I would love for you to share your post at my Freshmen Friday linky party for newer bloggers at:

    http://www.homesavvyatoz.com/guest-post/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute fall wreath! I just found your blog and am now your newest follower. Stop by and check me out sometime!

    Noplacelikehomeally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Taylor, what a cute wreath. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure why, but I'm just barely now seeing your comment that you used my tutorial. Sorry for the LATE response, lol! LOVE you wreath! So happy you were able to put my tutorial to good use :)
    Katie (MiaMoo Designs)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...