Monday, September 26, 2011

IMBM: Pretty in Pink Bedroom

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  I got to celebrate my birthday over the weekend and was spoiled rotten by friends and family.  I'll share that later.  Today, on Inspirational Mood Board Monday, I put together a board for a pink and grey bedroom-this one is definitely on the girly side.  Enjoy!


Image sources:

All images were found on Pinterest except for the paint swatch which I created on the CIL website.  You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking the bright, red button on the right of my blog!

1.  Bedding
2.  Pillow
3.  Mirror
4.  CIL Paint Swatch
5.  Artwork
6.  Nightstand
7.  Chandelier
8.  Chaise
9.  Curtains
10.  Wallpaper


1 comment:

  1. Pretty girly girl room :) Happy birthday- sounds like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...