Monday, December 12, 2011

DIY Christmas Silhouette Artwork

Hello Everyone!  I have only just begun to get ready for the holidays.  We were away in November and now are far behind where we usually are this time of year.  I am almost done decorating the tree #1 (I'll post about that later this week) and have made some holiday artwork which I'll share with you today!  As for Christmas shopping...well, we just won't go there (it will be a crunch to get everything done this year).  Oh, well!

Today I threw together a simple Christmas art project.  

Supplies:
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Scrapbook Paper
  • Frames
  • Stencil
This project is super easy, just find the holiday stencil you want to use, cut it out on scrapbook paper and display it in your frame.  EASY!

Here is how mine turned out:






Here are the links to the stencils I used:
3.  Holly

Linking up here:




3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a Christmas crafting genius! So glad I found your project via Centsational Girl.

    Please stop by for a visit to my blog. I am currently in the midst of a Gifts to Make series.

    Be Merry and Bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive trio. These turned out really great! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...