Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wedding Invitation Ornament: A Pinspiration

Hello Everyone!





Back today with another Christmas craft inspired by the blog ...From Glitter to Gumdrops.  I originally  came across a photo of this wedding invitation ornament on Pinterest, as seen below.





I absolutely adored the ornament and loved the idea of keeping the wedding invitation as a keepsake.  So I set out to make my own.








I added some dahlia stickers from Martha Stewart Crafts to add some colour and represent our wedding flower.  I also place some pearl beads inside the ornament as I wore pearls on our wedding day.  Such a great idea to save memories of our special day.  For the scoop on how to make this ornament you can check out Christy's blog, here.

I'll be back tomorrow with a post on Christmas Tree # 1.

Linking up to :
Centsational Girl's Holiday Craft Link Party
Creative Princess Party

1 comment:

  1. What a neat idea!! I'm in love with it.
    Lina @ Fancy Frugal lIfe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...