Monday, January 30, 2012

Personal Goals 2012


So...I have been really bad at keeping organized lately and decided to share some personal goals for the 2012 Year (a little late, but better than never, right?).  I figured that if I put pen to paper, that maybe you, my lovely followers, will help keep me in check!  So here they are:



1.  Be more green.
  • Learn how to compost
  • Upcycle/repurpose more
  • Learn how to make my own green cleaners
2.  Be Healthy
  • Eat well
  • Exercise
  • Take time just for me
3.  Learn
  • Sign up for a course in anything
  • Learn how to sew
  • Take a home improvement workshop
4.  Organize
  • Clear out one bag of clutter from each room
  • Maximize space in our little home
  • Meal Plan
5.  Experience
  • Try 6 new restaurants
  • Read one new book each month
  • Travel somewhere new
Bonus:  Try to blog a minimum of 3 posts per week for a total of at least 156 posts for 2012.


***Also, if anyone is interested in doing a free ad swap with Domestic8d and/or guest posting for the month of February, just shoot me an email!  I'd be happy to work with you!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...