Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bath Time Diaper Cake


Happy weekend everyone!  Today is definitely the kinda day to be staying in:




And I'm totally okay with that!

Hopefully it will be a productive day for me (but it will likely consist of curling up with blankets and watching movies-ah well)!

I did however make a baby shower gift this morning. 

Here it is (the theme was bath time):





The products that I included in the diaper cake were diapers (of course), washcloths, a fun bath mitt, and some yummy stuff from Rocky Mountain Soap Company:




*I was not perked for mentioning Rocky Mountain Soap Company; I just really love their stuff!

If you are looking for instructions on how to construct a diaper cake you check out my post, here!

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and stay warm!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...