- Fine sand paper
- Mod Podge (I used Gloss)
- Storage container
- Paint brush
- Glitter (I used Martha Stewart's Smoky Quartz)
- Tooth Pick
- Combine roughly two parts glitter to three parts Mod Podge; stir with tooth pick.
- Lightly sand down rough surfaces of the heel.
- Using your brush, apply three coats to each heel, allowing each coat to dry in between (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- Apply a final coat of Mod Podge only to act as a sealant and allow to dry.
So there you go! I still miss the original heel but this is still fun and what girl doesn't like a little sparkle?