Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Hope you all were spoiled (or at least spoiled yourself)!  

I made some delicious chocolate cupcakes for Jeff's students and basketball team thanks to this Martha Stewart recipe here.  I doubled the recipe and used mini cupcake liners and it made a whopping 102 mini cupcakes (waaaay more than I was expecting).  Oh well, I'm sure they were all eaten up!







Jeff got me Lady and the Tramp (which I was secretly wishing for...he knows me so well).


Image Via



And I made Jeff some word art using the lyrics from our wedding song (so cheesy, I know).




Here is the song for those of you who haven't heard it.  Not your traditional wedding song but a lot of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...