Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Countdown

While I don't tend to spend a lot of money on Valentine's Day, I do like to get creative and find a cute way to tell Jeff how much I love him.  This year, Jeff is coaching and working all Valentine's Day, so I decided to make a little countdown for him since we won't actually get to spend the day together.  





Materials:
  • Ribbon
  • Scissors
  • Tags
  • Note cards
  • Single hole punch
  • Felt pen
  • Stickers
Instructions:
  1. Create numbered tags.  I just whipped some up on the computer and cut them out (definitely need to invest in a silhouette cutting machine...sigh).
  2. Write out fourteen reasons "Why I Love You," one for each note card.
  3. Seal envelope with a fun sticker.
  4. Hole punch card and tag and tie together.
  5. String up all the cards together.




What are your plans for your Valentine?

Linking Up:

The Shabby Nest Frugal Friday
Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...