Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Spring - Kinda


Yay!  It is officially spring today, although winter apparently didn't get the memo!  I think Charles Dickens said it best:

"It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:  when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade."

Brrr...if it weren't for that darn wind!

Oh well, if I can't have spring outside, then I shall bring a little piece indoors.









I love how a colourful bunch of flowers can brighten the day!

Happy spring everyone!

2 comments:

  1. They look so pretty Taylor! I picked up some yellow tulips this week! Your question about 'no reply' on blogger...just goggle it..."change no reply setting on blogger" and you should find lots of tutorials that can explain it much better than me! I know lots of blogs have done tutorials on them, but I just can't think of one at the moment...on my way to bed! Have a happy Wednesday! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring tulips make me all kinds of happy! I should go get some. Happy Spring to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...