Monday, March 5, 2012

March Organization : Calendars


Happy Monday Everyone!  Part of my personal goals for 2012 was to become more organized.  So, I decided that over the month of March I would create a personal, organized binder for myself.  Ideally, my whole life will be centralized in this one binder from meal planning, to birthdays to blog planning.  So to start things off, I created some calendars which I plan to reuse by slipping them into page protectors and using dry erase felt pens to mark them up (laminating would work just as well).


PDF available here.

PDFs:  January February March April May June July August September October November December

PDF Available here.
I have placed the PDF links in the captions below each of the images.  If you feel that these would be useful to you, please help yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...