Monday, April 16, 2012

Will I Keep My New Houseplants Alive?



Do any of you have this problem?  Your husband buys you a beautiful houseplant thinking that it will last longer than a bouquet of cut flowers and try as you may, it just up and dies (entirely at no fault of your own-wink, wink).  No, just me?  Well, albeit that I am unable to keep any photosynthesizing organism alive in my home for more than two weeks, I am also incredibly stubborn and refuse to admit defeat.  Enter the trendy succulents.  Let's give these cute little desert plants a try.








Aren't they just adorable!  Wish me luck!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck - they're so pretty! I too am a plant killer, and I just bought a basil plant thinking I could take care of it and save money by using the leaves in my cooking rather than going to the store and buying them every time. I think I gave it too much sunlight though, because it was pretty wilted when I came home today. I have faith in us that we can do this though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think succulents are so gorgeous! i'm gonna have to keep track of your progress. i'd love to get some but i literally kill every plant i've ever owned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy doll! This is beautiful! Do you wanna follow each other on GFC? and like on facebook? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...