Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!




Hello and Happy New Year!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday!  We certainly had a wonderful and leisurely Christmas this year; full of great company and fabulous food.  We hosted our first ever Christmas Eve dinner.  







2012 was a slower year for us on the renovation front.  We did not accomplish nearly as much as we had hoped, but hopefully that will be a different story this year.  It was also a little slow here on the blog.  I didn't post regularly or as often as I would have liked (once again, it's a new year; so hopefully there will be an improvement).

Here are the three most popular posts of 2012:


Weekly Meal Planner


Blog Planners



We also have a new addition to our furry family, but I will share that in my 13 Project update.  Does anyone have any New Year's Resolutions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...